We state that our gloves have the highest quality and the most effective and longest-lasting heat tech in the world. But we want you to judge for yourself at no cost. When placing your order, select Ground shipping (free). Then after testing them, if they don’t perform to your expectations, return them in brand new condition using the FedEx Return Label included in the package (free) for a full refund.
We require gloves to be returned in brand new condition to qualify for a refund. That doesn't mean you can't test them. Just wait for a very cold day, then spend a few hours outside to ensure you are satisfied with their heating performance. For an even better evaluation, test them side-by-side with a heated glove from ANY other brand. You just need to be careful during this time to not damage or stress the leather so the gloves don't lose their brand new condition, and can be returned for a full refund.
* This offer only applies to customers in the contiguous 48 states, beginning 1/28/2018
30-Day Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will provide a refund or exchange within 30 days after your purchase is delivered. Products returned must be in brand new, unused and untreated condition, and in original packaging. Items returned to us in a used or treated condition will be returned back to you. Any shipping charges from the original order are not refundable. Return Labels are not provided for shipments outside of the contiguous 48 states.
Within every domestic order we ship, we include a FedEx Return Label to simplify the return process.
1) Log In to your account, select View your order history or Order History, then click on the “View” link to view the product(s) in your order. Click on the button next to the product you wish to return. The RMA form will appear with the required product information. Complete the form and click on the SUBMIT button. Our Customer Service will be in touch with you within 1 to 2 business days with an RMA#.
2) After you receive the RMA#, prepare your return shipment by doing ALL of the following:
- Return the gloves to the original packaging [if you no longer have the original packaging, ensure that you ship the gloves in a sturdy box (not a bag or shipping packet) large enough to hold the gloves without any folding]
- Include a copy of the invoice in the package
- Include the RMA# in the package, and clearly write it on the outside of your package
3) Ship the package using the FedEx Return Label at any FedEx drop-off location. Click here to locate a drop-off near you.
If you are shipping from within the contiguous 48 states, we will deduct $15.00 from your refund for use of the FedEx Return Label. The refund transaction will be executed after we have received and inspected the returned gloves, and have confirmed that conditions for refund eligibility are met. Retain your tracking information. Until we receive your package from the shipping company, Chaval cannot be responsible for it.
We do not provide the FedEx Return Label to shipments outside of the United States. If you are returning a product from an international destination, please use a reputable shipping company that will provide you with tracking information and insurance. Until we receive your package from the shipping company, Chaval cannot be responsible for it.
This policy only applies to the individual or entity that bought the product from Chaval.
Send all Returns to:
Chaval Outdoor, Attn: Returns
7720 Springridge Rd
Bainbridge Island,WA 98110