Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us at Chaval Outdoor. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices, how we protect any information that you provide when you use this site, and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Chaval Outdoor is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 1, 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as address, postal code, preferences and interests
- Financial information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, contests and/or offers
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The date and time you access our site
- The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping.
- To bill the user for products and services, and to ship those products.
- To send orders, information about our company, and promotional material to our customers.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- To contact you by email, phone or mail as required to facilitate your order.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How we use IP addresses
Your computer uses IP addresses every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
We could potentially use an IP Address to administer our Website. The IP Address may be used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
Chaval Outdoor will sometimes employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples of such may include hosting our website, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, retargeted advertising, analyzing data, etc. These third parties have access only to IP Addresses. No Personal Information is provided to them.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, ensure that the check box used to indicate that you want to join the Chaval email list is not checked.
- If you have previously agreed to join the Chaval email list, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at customerservice@ChavalUSA.com.
- You may choose to not complete form fields that are not designated as required.
We do not sell, lease or provide your personal information to third parties. We will not distribute your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
License Granted by You
How to contact Chaval Outdoor
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy, please feel free to contact us. To do so, you can send an email to customerservice@ChavalUSA.com
7720 Springridge Rd.
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110