7720 Springridge Rd.
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
We offer a limited warranty for defects in material and workmanship within one year of the product purchase date. This offer only applies to the individual or entity that bought the product from Chaval. If you bought the product from Chaval and have discovered a covered defect less than one year after purchase, follow the process below. Chaval reserves the right to provide a full refund, repair or replace the product. Chaval reserves the right to require proof of purchase for all warranty claims. Chaval is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Chaval product's use.
Normal wear and tear, modifications, alterations, misuse, negligence, improper use, damage and use for a purpose other than for which it was designed (snow sports), are not covered by the Chaval Warranty. This warranty does not apply: (a) to cosmetic damage; (b) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause; (c) to damage caused by operating the Chaval product outside Chaval's published guidelines; (d) to damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of Chaval; (e) to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging and use of the Chaval product.
Warranty and Repair Request Process:
1) Log In to your account, select View your order history or Order History, then click on the “View” link to view the product(s) in your order. Click on the button next to the product you wish to return. The RMA form will appear with the required product information. Complete the form and click on the SUBMIT button. Our Customer Service will be in touch with you within 1 to 2 business days with an RMA#.
2) Prepare your shipment by doing ALL of the following:
- Include the provided RMA# in the package and clearly write it on the outside of the package
- Include a note explaining the reason for your warranty request.
- Include proof of purchase.
- Use masking tape or a rubber band to identify the problem area on your product.
3) Ship the product to the address supplied to you. If you no longer have the original packaging, ensure that you ship the gloves in a sturdy box, not a bag or shipping packet. The box should be large enough to hold the gloves without any folding. Choose a shipping service that provides parcel tracking information and proof of delivery. You remain responsible for the product until Chaval receives it from the shipping company. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping to Chaval. Chaval will cover the cost of Ground shipping when returning your repaired product to you.
After we have received and evaluated your product, we will be able to contact you with an expected turnaround time and any non-warranty repair options and costs. Non-warranty repairs requiring payment will not proceed without your authorization and payment. We only offer non-warranty repairs to the technology. If your product is found to be operating to specification, it will be returned to you.
We process all items upon receipt to ensure the fastest turnaround possible. Our typical turnaround time is 5-6 weeks from the time we receive your product, however during our Peak Season (November through March) the turnaround time can be upwards of 6-8 weeks until it is returned to you. In rare cases, it may take longer.